Orthodontic treatment is an excellent investment. We understand people have different needs in fulfilling their financial obligations, therefore we offer a range of payment options to help you afford this important health service.
- A 5% discount is offered for cash or check payment in full.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, and Discover. We can set up to auto-charge your credit card each month.
- We can set up automatic monthly withdraws from your bank account.
- A no-down-payment option is offered through Orthodontic Fee Plan, an outside finance company for braces.
- If you make payments at our office, you pay for the exam and records appointments, a down payment due when you begin treatment, then monthly payments. A payment book will be provided.
- If an account held with our office becomes 90 days past due, a 1% finance charge is added. This will continue to charge out until the account is brought current.
- Accounts that continue to be past due will be handed over to a collection agency.
- If a patient continuously breaks their appliances due to not following our directions, there will be a charge to fix or replace broken appliances.
Insurance If your insurance covers orthodontic treatment, you will receive the benefit of reduced personal costs. Many insurance policies have a lifetime orthodontic benefit that is distinct from regular dental insurance. Remember that insurance policies vary, and we will review your insurance to determine the appropriate course of action. Once treatment has started, we will file your claims. To help us with your insurance filing, please complete the insurance questions on our questionnaire. Please remember that orthodontic insurance is a benefit for you or your child. If, during the course of treatment, your benefits change, the financially responsible party is accountable for all charges. Back to top